SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 What time do you usually play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Posts : 41
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 26
Location : Finland

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:27 pm

I started this because I think it will help ppl to know when there are ppl online.

I play usually at 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
and on weekends.. well.. nearly whole day. Razz


Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Posts : 118
Join date : 2007-08-29
Age : 24
Location : R0mania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 pm

oho u have time to play ... usually cause of school i'm playing just after 5 pm or so till 10 at most
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Posts : 41
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 26
Location : Finland

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:51 pm

Heh. I edited it. Looks like I wasnt thinking what I'm writing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
Tesche
Admin
Admin


Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-08-29
Location : Romania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:14 pm

GMT+3 here...Well i cant say the hours cause i have no ideea ,my program is preety crazy....but i hope ill have enough time:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com
DragonSoldier
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
DragonSoldier

Posts : 33
Join date : 2007-08-29

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 pm

I play when I have time........and now because of school......Probabilly I won't play every day Sad.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Posts : 41
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 26
Location : Finland

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:59 pm

DragonSoldier wrote:
I play when I have time........and now because of school......Probabilly I won't play every day Sad.......
Yeah. I have school too. Oh and on Mondays I WON'T be on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Lithuania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 am

I think most of us has school or studies Smile but i'll play when i'll have some free time, i'll trie to play as often as i can ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro


Posts : 28
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 27
Location : Vilnius, LT

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:48 pm

ASAP i get to PC. That's 4sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

Posts : 103
Join date : 2007-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:13 pm

Ohtar wrote:
Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Posts : 41
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 26
Location : Finland

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Kinda same for me..
After scholl -> into bus -> into home -> eat something -> homework then to comp till 8:00pm
and I wont be on MONDAYS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Lithuania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:18 pm

Numbbi wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Kinda same for me..
After scholl -> into bus -> into home -> eat something -> homework then to comp till 8:00pm
and I wont be on MONDAYS.
heh i think i get home the fastes Very Happy its 10 min from my home Razz but i'll have after school activities and stuff, so for some days i wount log on like nubbi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

Posts : 103
Join date : 2007-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:23 pm

WarWolf wrote:
Numbbi wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Kinda same for me..
After scholl -> into bus -> into home -> eat something -> homework then to comp till 8:00pm
and I wont be on MONDAYS.
heh i think i get home the fastes Very Happy its 10 min from my home Razz but i'll have after school activities and stuff, so for some days i wount log on like nubbi Smile

It takes 15 minuites for me to walk, but if i take my moped it takes like under 2 mins(if i use the "drive-at-a-illegal-speed skill")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Posts : 93
Join date : 2007-08-30
Age : 28
Location : Lithuania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:25 pm

Joxxx wrote:
WarWolf wrote:
Numbbi wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Kinda same for me..
After scholl -> into bus -> into home -> eat something -> homework then to comp till 8:00pm
and I wont be on MONDAYS.
heh i think i get home the fastes Very Happy its 10 min from my home Razz but i'll have after school activities and stuff, so for some days i wount log on like nubbi Smile

It takes 15 minuites for me to walk, but if i take my moped it takes like under 2 mins(if i use the "drive-at-a-illegal-speed skill")
moped=h4x, you could get banned xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Posts : 41
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 26
Location : Finland

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 pm

Joxxx wrote:
It takes 15 minuites for me to walk, but if i take my moped it takes like under 2 mins(if i use the "drive-at-a-illegal-speed skill")
I have like 7-8 km to travel into school so I have to go with bus.
After school wait about 20min for bus then another 10min then im at home. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
Valta
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Valta

Posts : 21
Join date : 2007-08-30
Location : Finland

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Hmm..i cant say i play allmost everyday about 2-5h and weekends about 10-15h sometimes Very Happy and i wont be in Thursday
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
Nucturnal
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Nucturnal

Posts : 23
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 30
Location : Sweden!

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:40 pm

I have pretty far to my school and you can't true PG without energy so I have to eat, so you would probably find me in-game after 17:00 to 22:00, maybe a bit earlier if I use my Ford Fiesta of Greater Speed, to drive to school : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ady
N00b
N00b
Ady

Posts : 13
Join date : 2007-08-30
Location : Romania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:29 pm

dunno 2 , 3 h
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkOne
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro


Posts : 33
Join date : 2007-09-09
Age : 35
Location : Romania

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:39 pm

hmmm dunno but i will play alot after work untyl my eyes will be q@.@p Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

Posts : 113
Join date : 2007-08-29
Location : The Netherlands

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:49 pm

Well in the vacations i play it like all day but now i can only play for 1-5 hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:49 pm

I will play in like the sametimes as Nucty.
Same school, same homework and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What time do you usually play?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bracken Tor to Explore The Time Of Tooth and Claw
» Anybody play the facebook game?
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» Fantage: NIGHT TIME AGAIN!!
» 10 Of The Weirdest Games You Will Ever Play

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoldiersOfFortune :: General Discussion :: questions/games/contest/sugestions w/e-
Jump to: