SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

changing classes

Go down 
+7
Ohtar
Wiggletphyre
Ellyen
WarWolf
darkOne
TheStiG
Tesche
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

changing classes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:03 pm

Oh nice (would be kinda hard to raid with out one Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:54 pm

well if we didnt had one then we would have used Wigglet as a MeatShield Razz
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Ellyen wrote:
are you sure he's still here Very Happy ?

He´s still with us, but i dont think that hell be as active as the most of us in the forum.
(He just got a girlfriend Razz )
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:44 pm

Newsflash: I will be doing Bladedancer's role.
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:38 pm

Joxxx wrote:
Ellyen wrote:
are you sure he's still here Very Happy ?

He´s still with us, but i dont think that hell be as active as the most of us in the forum.
(He just got a girlfriend Razz )

At least he has one Sad ... i'm in a very stupid situation atm ... (regarding girl friend thinggie Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:40 pm

AnseM wrote:
Newsflash: I will be doing Bladedancer's role.

Are you sure ansem ? it's not an easy class ... i mean ... i find it a bit more difficult than the sws ... if you're sure u want to get bd ... glad u changed your mind ... i'm staying on sws ... still staying on sws .... if you change your mind again ... let me be the 1st one to know
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:13 pm

Hi all and apologies for bumping an old thread.
Straight to the point:
After realising that tyrant class has no real use in lineage2, I've came up with two choices: BD and Glad.
Both are dualwield users, thus making them easy to gear.
BD is great for its dances, and Glad is nice for close space pvp/pve.
So, long story short: tell me what to roll or I'll toss a coin Very Happy
/end long rant
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:29 pm

well if u like farming take bd...if u like killing bastards take glad^^
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:19 pm

First of all, BIG FAT BUMP!!
Hey, wazzup guys?
Hows stuff IRL?
Since this forum is deadly dead, I just wanna inform you:
WarWolf and I switched classes, he's gonna be BD, and I - a Warcryer.
P.S. Can't wait for Exodus' opening...so anxious!
P.S.S. Tesche you bastard login here someday... and reform the forums Razz
oh, and I'd like to see in Class List "Warcryer" near my name Very Happy
P.S.S.S. GL and HF buddies, I'm out. See you soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:42 pm

Good forum is dead forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:56 pm

well i dont know how to say this but im still not 100% sure about the class im gonna play, atm Orcs are my favourite cause of there high HP and playing style so far i tested WC and Destroyer on 2 different servers and was almost hero with my Titan (2nd in oly) nice class for pvp/oly/raids so im keeping Destroyer as an option for L2P..
Cool
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:52 am

Stig, your choice is not going to hurt anybody, so play whatever suits you.
WC - the more support the better;
Destroyer - heh... you're looking at no.1 PvE class and the best raid class.
4 Destros + 2 healers + SwS + BD + VR buffer = you're looking at the unstoppable raid force.
If I were you, I'd deffinately take Destro... but since I play Warrior in WoW (Arms spec, with a big slow hard hitting two handed sword) I'm quite fed up with melee classes.
Anyways, just go anything you like.
Goodluck Wink
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:47 pm

i heard Destroyers are the best for farming AA ,can someone confirm this confused
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:03 am

TheStiG wrote:
i heard Destroyers are the best for farming AA ,can someone confirm this confused

Yep 1 maybe 2 rooms with frenzy

and even more if we can do some AOE farming with clan Cool
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:49 pm

yeah that would be nice, with me going DS we have a total of 3 so i suggest make 3 small parties and then each party will take a room (2 rooms) and farm AA.. we can earn lots of money out of it and get a good clan hall before they are all taken by other clans.

*btw i found an awesome Destroyer userbar (if you like it you can copy it and put it in your signature)

Cool
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Well when i raised my destro i farmed 3 rooms quite easy, but from bigger lvls it gets much harder, i mean mobs get damn physical resist, and that makes destroyer prety weaker Razz but if you have nice buff bot and a healer (in one is good too) then destroyer is cc king Very Happy except there comes a pp or better destroyer than you, or in my case bigger lvl enemy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:07 pm

I suggest searching l2guru.com, youtube, googlevideo and livepvp for Shamusar, Strongone, Yurec and Orkor movies. They are pretty damn good destros.
Some videos could seem a little bit boring, but what the hell you'd like to expect from one-hitting people?
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:39 pm

already seen the movies with Yurec and Orkor, and some other Destroyer movies, but again i have a question about this awesome class Cool this time its about what weapons are usefull for a DS.. i made a list:
1. 2 Handed Sword (could be Main weapon)
2. Blunt (could be Main weapon or just for Stun)
3. Dagger SA Haste or Rsk.Haste (faster reuse time for frenzy)
4. Bow (could be usefull in pvp)

i think 1 and 3 are a must have for a DS if he spends most time in catacomb, 2 and 4 are weapons that you Could use for pvp and some DS use all 4 of these weapons from time to time so it depends on the player himself, hmm strange i answered my own question

Shocked anyway let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Wat would you chose as setup for your destro btw?
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:38 pm

The answer is simple.
First of all, Destroyer's main weapon is 2-Handed SWORD (like: Berserker Blade, Greatsword, Dragon Slayer and Heavens Divider). Focus SA is the best.
Secondary weapon - bow, with the highest damage possible.
Always carry a blunt for stuns - no grade Club would be perfect.
Rsk.haste dagger is good for activating frenzy/zealot, etc.
Armor is BlueWolf heavy, then Tallum heavy.
Tattoos: +5 STR +4 DEX -9 CON.
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 pm

AnseM wrote:
The answer is simple.
First of all, Destroyer's main weapon is 2-Handed SWORD (like: Berserker Blade, Greatsword, Dragon Slayer and Heavens Divider). Focus SA is the best.
Secondary weapon - bow, with the highest damage possible.
Always carry a blunt for stuns - no grade Club would be perfect.
Rsk.haste dagger is good for activating frenzy/zealot, etc.
Armor is BlueWolf heavy, then Tallum heavy.
Tattoos: +5 STR +4 DEX -9 CON.

nah ill just go NM heavy, Dragonhunter Axe, +5 Con +3 STR -8 DEX and i will eat -9 CON destro's for breakfast Razz
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Well that's good anti-melee setup... while any ranged class will have no problem kiting such destro.
Switching to bow is not an option since you'd lose the HP SA bonus.
In mass pvps you'd be slowed/petrified/para'd and simply ignored. When everyone on your side is dead, you'd be simply focusfired - meaning you're going down anyways.
I could also argue about accuracy, but whatever.
And it's not CT1 yet, destros don't need high hp for frenzy Razz
GL
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:43 am

Emm that -8 dex would hurt like hell. Without zelto you would be the slovest thing in whole game Very Happy You would get kited like kid.... sr would easly kick your ass Razz i advise to go for tradicionla destro setu (as said Warson). Plus you will save a lot of money and ners, cuz to get nm h is much harder than getting Tallum. And 2h blunt sucks on destro, cuz you wount have uber crits on frenzy xP
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:17 pm

WarWolf wrote:
Emm that -8 dex would hurt like hell. Without zelto you would be the slovest thing in whole game Very Happy You would get kited like kid.... sr would easly kick your ass Razz i advise to go for tradicionla destro setu (as said Warson). Plus you will save a lot of money and ners, cuz to get nm h is much harder than getting Tallum. And 2h blunt sucks on destro, cuz you wount have uber crits on frenzy xP

Its a realy good setup for PVE and in pvp against other DD like Gladi's and other destro's (the kind that go - CON ^^) daggers 2h blunt might not have a high crit rate but i'm going +health SA anyway and well stunn is pretty handy in pve (but ill use 2h sword til A grade)

and well against archers mages or other ppl that run away i got you guys Wink and well i'm gonna sub a PR so that will be my char for the 1 on 1 pvp and when kamael gets here speed for destro wont be a real problem (BW + 25% speed buff will make me fast as hell and ill have +CON and health SA to make up for the loss in P def) and in CT1 frenzy will only be at full strengt under 30% and well its a lot easyer to keep under like 5k than 3k

and i just like the look of NM and the Dragonhunter axe Razz

BTW i think that clan should get some Poles for the destro's so we can do some powerleveling in like Cata's or FOG lower
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Well it isnt kameal so stop dreaming Very Happy all in all its your choice, do it how you like Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changing classes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next