SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Need a temp. server to play on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2007-08-30
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Need a temp. server to play on   Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:16 pm

wich server do you guys play on atm? i spend half a day looking for a good server but couldnt find one No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkOne
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro


Posts : 33
Join date : 2007-09-09
Age : 35
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:26 am

i wana joint 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2007-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:31 pm

TheStiG wrote:
wich server do you guys play on atm? i spend half a day looking for a good server but couldnt find one No

what about heavens gate? I play on that server and my friend is the leader of the biggest alliance on the server Very Happy http://www.l2-heavensgate.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesche
Admin
Admin


Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-08-29
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 pm

i'm playing http://www.tehgamers.com/lineage2/?x=546&y=292
but i'll probably quit cause i'm kinda bored...im'a just wait passive for oly to finish so i can get my hero status:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sof1.forumotion.com
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2007-08-30
Age : 30
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 pm

im playing on FrienzL2, its a 30x rate server (Not L2j) with 280 people online but its growing every day, i have a WC lvl 64 atm and it rox Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:44 pm

Joxxx wrote:


what about heavens gate? I play on that server and my friend is the leader of the biggest alliance on the server Very Happy http://www.l2-heavensgate.com/

Lol, I haven't seen you on heavensgate since you started there Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2007-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:08 pm

Ohtar wrote:
Joxxx wrote:


what about heavens gate? I play on that server and my friend is the leader of the biggest alliance on the server Very Happy http://www.l2-heavensgate.com/

Lol, I haven't seen you on heavensgate since you started there Razz

Well, ive just discovered Hellgate London, Call of Duty 4 and NFS: ProStreet so im kinda busy =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2007-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:29 pm

Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Joxxx wrote:


what about heavens gate? I play on that server and my friend is the leader of the biggest alliance on the server Very Happy http://www.l2-heavensgate.com/

Lol, I haven't seen you on heavensgate since you started there Razz

Well, ive just discovered Hellgate London, Call of Duty 4 and NFS: ProStreet so im kinda busy =P

WTH Joxxx .... those are the exact games that im playing.... btw.. I almost have Unreal 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2007-08-29
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:18 pm

Ohtar wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Joxxx wrote:


what about heavens gate? I play on that server and my friend is the leader of the biggest alliance on the server Very Happy http://www.l2-heavensgate.com/

Lol, I haven't seen you on heavensgate since you started there Razz

Well, ive just discovered Hellgate London, Call of Duty 4 and NFS: ProStreet so im kinda busy =P

WTH Joxxx .... those are the exact games that im playing.... btw.. I almost have Unreal 3 Very Happy

I already have it and its the collectors edition :p (to bad i can only play it on my pc at the low settings and even then its still laggy Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2007-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:29 pm

Ive had Unreal tournament for a while and i think my computer should be able to run it on atleast medium quality settings without any lag, but like it is for you, it still lags att all settings set to low and the game, and not the computer got hung up on every cinematic between the levels ;S. So ive given up on that one geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkOne
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro


Posts : 33
Join date : 2007-09-09
Age : 35
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:38 pm

<--- Wrath 12x (Dexternet)<----interlude l2 off server
PP lvl 57
WS lvl 49
BOUNTY HUNTER lvl 71
playing there from 1 month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Need a temp. server to play on   

Back to top Go down
 
Need a temp. server to play on
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Top 50 Players Of Playchess/PCC: January-June 2012
» Anybody play the facebook game?
» No server response
» 10 Of The Weirdest Games You Will Ever Play
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoldiersOfFortune :: General Discussion :: questions/games/contest/sugestions w/e-
Jump to: