SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrilo

Go down 
+15
Noe
Savior
Trzmiel
Nucturnal
Pranger
Numbbi
Wiggletphyre
Joxxx
DragonSoldier
WarWolf
king
mordukai
Ellyen
Tesche
Apec
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pranger
Begger
Begger

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:44 pm

Well, you don't have to tell us your lifestory on Vent. xD
I think some random "OMG HEAL N00B" or something like that will be enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Pranger wrote:
Well, you don't have to tell us your lifestory on Vent. xD
I think some random "OMG HEAL N00B" or something like that will be enough. Razz

10 points to Pranger!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Nucturnal
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Nucturnal

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:11 pm

I agree with Pranger, you don't have to speak perfect english to make yourself understood in a ventrilo channel, and just listening makes some diffrence...
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:23 pm

Nucturnal wrote:
I agree with Pranger, you don't have to speak perfect english to make yourself understood in a ventrilo channel, and just listening makes some diffrence...
I MUST and HAVE to agree that. :O
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:23 pm

So to make a summary of what nuct just wrote, thiose of you who actually can speak deasent english, do so, and the rest of you lot, just STFU and just listen.... =P
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Joxxx wrote:
So to make a summary of what nuct just wrote, thiose of you who actually can speak deasent english, do so, and the rest of you lot, just STFU and just listen.... =P
That really makes sense. Damn you guys are smart. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Joxxx wrote:

Right ... anyway i hope this will work when it will come to a siege or raid party rabbit
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:30 pm

Ellyen wrote:
Joxxx wrote:

Right ... anyway i hope this will work when it will come to a siege or raid party rabbit
Yeah. I'm not experience about raids and clans, but Im ready to learn. Cool
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:36 pm

Ellyen wrote:
Joxxx wrote:

Of coarse it will, It was Nuct who came with the idea, and i perfected it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trzmiel
Begger
Begger
Trzmiel

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:31 pm

If we won't to use vt all need to speak good English... not Lithuanian or Romanian:P
Back to top Go down
Savior
Begger
Begger

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:36 pm

With my other teams we used to enter to Team Speak every day bounce. Its hard at the beggining for everyone to understand each other, but when u start using it more and more often, u become familiar to the acents and voices. And its really helpfull for ur english too Very Happy
TeamSpeakWTF!

My english its not so good too lol!

Savior.-
Back to top Go down
Noe
Begger
Begger

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:46 pm

IMO we should (or it's a MUST already) to have a TS or vertillo chanell. I only used skype before so I won't say which of those is better. Can some1 suggest 1 and make a chanell for us, so we would be able to practice now and check if we can comunicate. Those who's English is bad or have voice like 10 year old girls can always write. But I guess most will be able to say "heal" "n00b behind me" "baff m3 ;p".
Back to top Go down
Trzmiel
Begger
Begger
Trzmiel

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:50 pm

grr i didn't say that my English is bad:P But i don't have voice like normal man, cause I am 13:P Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Trzmiel wrote:
grr i didn't say that my English is bad:P But i don't have voice like normal man, cause I am 13:P Embarassed
Age doesn't matter ^^
Here is another 13 year guy too.
and I'm only 14 lol (Becoming 15 at 12.9)
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Trzmiel wrote:
YEYYYYY ... so i'm not the only 13 around here !!!!!! HUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
BTW i'm up for vent Razz

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:58 pm

Ellyen wrote:
Trzmiel wrote:
YEYYYYY ... so i'm not the only 13 around here !!!!!! HUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
CONGRATULATIONS. Razz
You have won one hundread internets.
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 pm

That's the first time when i find another 13 years(boy prolly) playing l2 bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:28 pm

My friend, ellessar in the clan got his own vent server.. dont know it's cap thou.. but you can ask him ^^
Back to top Go down
Noe
Begger
Begger

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:44 pm

omg surrounded by kids. I will sound like your daddy then ^^

so who's makeing chantell and telling how to connect? ;p
Back to top Go down
Trzmiel
Begger
Begger
Trzmiel

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:47 pm

Ellyen we are cool XD
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
N00b
N00b
Aubrey

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:53 pm

Ventrillo is a must . We will be much more organized in everything , including raids , sieges, mass pvp , even Exp parties... bounce
Back to top Go down
Noe
Begger
Begger

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:29 pm

do you know how to start a channel or sth? I'd like to speak with ya all. My fingers are tired of writing, since i use computer all the time I'm writing almost as fast as speaking^^

I can make skype conferention... but it is not usefull since only 5 ppl can speak in 1 and you gt reconnect with all every time.
Back to top Go down
DragonSoldier
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
DragonSoldier

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:51 pm

LOLs.......and I taught you guys are all over 18-20 years Wink
don't ask for my age........
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:04 pm

UHH WE GONNA ADD A TS SYSTEM SOON AS PARADISE GOES FOR LIVE....even tho in my opinion sucks....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:46 am

Ok, then I better get TS then^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo   Ventrilo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoldiersOfFortune :: General Discussion :: questions/games/contest/sugestions w/e-
Jump to: