SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What time do you usually play?

Go down 
+9
Valta
Joxxx
Ohtar
AnseM
WarWolf
DragonSoldier
Tesche
Ellyen
Numbbi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

What time do you usually play? Empty
PostSubject: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:27 pm

I started this because I think it will help ppl to know when there are ppl online.

I play usually at 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
and on weekends.. well.. nearly whole day. Razz

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 pm

oho u have time to play ... usually cause of school i'm playing just after 5 pm or so till 10 at most
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:51 pm

Heh. I edited it. Looks like I wasnt thinking what I'm writing Smile
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:14 pm

GMT+3 here...Well i cant say the hours cause i have no ideea ,my program is preety crazy....but i hope ill have enough time:)
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com
DragonSoldier
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
DragonSoldier

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 pm

I play when I have time........and now because of school......Probabilly I won't play every day Sad.......
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:59 pm

DragonSoldier wrote:
I play when I have time........and now because of school......Probabilly I won't play every day Sad.......
Yeah. I have school too. Oh and on Mondays I WON'T be on.
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 am

I think most of us has school or studies Smile but i'll play when i'll have some free time, i'll trie to play as often as i can ^^
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:48 pm

ASAP i get to PC. That's 4sure.
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Well, GMT +1 here. And school. But, I'll play as often as I can Razz
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:13 pm

Ohtar wrote:

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:16 pm

Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:

I dont live in the middle of nowhere in the swedish forest, so i will start playing like 15 minuites after school ends, unlike othar who has to walk to his little hut under a pinetree for 3 days and 3 nights... ^^
Kinda same for me..
After scholl -> into bus -> into home -> eat something -> homework then to comp till 8:00pm
and I wont be on MONDAYS.
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:18 pm

Numbbi wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:

Kinda same for me..
After scholl -> into bus -> into home -> eat something -> homework then to comp till 8:00pm
heh i think i get home the fastes Very Happy its 10 min from my home Razz but i'll have after school activities and stuff, so for some days i wount log on like nubbi Smile
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:23 pm

WarWolf wrote:
Numbbi wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:

Kinda same for me..
heh i think i get home the fastes Very Happy its 10 min from my home Razz but i'll have after school activities and stuff, so for some days i wount log on like nubbi Smile

It takes 15 minuites for me to walk, but if i take my moped it takes like under 2 mins(if i use the "drive-at-a-illegal-speed skill")
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:25 pm

Joxxx wrote:
WarWolf wrote:
Numbbi wrote:
Joxxx wrote:
Ohtar wrote:

Kinda same for me..

It takes 15 minuites for me to walk, but if i take my moped it takes like under 2 mins(if i use the "drive-at-a-illegal-speed skill")
moped=h4x, you could get banned xD
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 pm

Joxxx wrote:
I have like 7-8 km to travel into school so I have to go with bus.
After school wait about 20min for bus then another 10min then im at home. Wink
Back to top Go down
Valta
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Valta

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Hmm..i cant say i play allmost everyday about 2-5h and weekends about 10-15h sometimes Very Happy and i wont be in Thursday
Back to top Go down
Nucturnal
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Nucturnal

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:40 pm

I have pretty far to my school and you can't true PG without energy so I have to eat, so you would probably find me in-game after 17:00 to 22:00, maybe a bit earlier if I use my Ford Fiesta of Greater Speed, to drive to school : P
Back to top Go down
Ady
N00b
N00b
Ady

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:29 pm

dunno 2 , 3 h
Back to top Go down
darkOne
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:39 pm

hmmm dunno but i will play alot after work untyl my eyes will be q@.@p Smile
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:49 pm

Well in the vacations i play it like all day but now i can only play for 1-5 hours
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:49 pm

I will play in like the sametimes as Nucty.
Same school, same homework and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What time do you usually play?   What time do you usually play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What time do you usually play?
Page 1 of 1