SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special tip for newbies.

Go down 
+9
Nucturnal
Numbbi
Psycho
Apec
DragonSoldier
WarWolf
Joxxx
Ohtar
Aubrey
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aubrey
N00b
N00b
Aubrey

Special tip for newbies. Empty
PostSubject: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:59 pm

I thing that this would help clan a lot.... maybe some of you already know it, i am telling it for newbies....

There is a quest at lvl 21 At Dark Elven Village , that gives u 400k if rates of Quests are x4 , the npc is located in the Temple and his name is Vellior Tetrarch , the quest is named Dangerous Seduction... IMO i will make 2 accounts .

In the first i will make main character and save the name, and in the second account i will make dark elf mages go them 21 lvl and soon if u repeat the quest for 1-3 days u got yourself 3 mil so u can buy top no grade and top D equipment at once.... then when u hit 40 quicker than everyone with your main , u do again some D elfs quests and soon gain C equipment without Dwarfs spoilers or crafter.....

PS: Say your own tips for clan , what ever u think will help...~
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:15 pm

That was a good tip, didnt know that before. Thx a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:47 pm

OMG, nice "exploit" ^^
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
N00b
N00b
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:53 pm

Its not an exploit literally speaking , just a smart use of some quests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:03 pm

Aubrey wrote:
Its not an exploit literally speaking , just a smart use of some quests Very Happy

Thats why i wrote: "exploit" albino
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:03 pm

In some servers its forbiden to act like that. Oh and you think no body knows about this "exploit"? LOL de vilage will be like and nest xD i better lvl up my main lil for it to cool down and maybe then ill raise some DE's. Cuz there will be a lot of fights for q mobs Smile (im talking about live, not betas)
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:26 pm

WarWolf wrote:
In some servers its forbiden to act like that. Oh and you think no body knows about this "exploit"? LOL de vilage will be like and nest xD i better lvl up my main lil for it to cool down and maybe then ill raise some DE's. Cuz there will be a lot of fights for q mobs Smile (im talking about live, not betas)

Better do it before this spreads to the absolute noobs then, because when THAT happens, it will be a fucking circus in there Razz
Back to top Go down
DragonSoldier
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
DragonSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:29 pm

lols..........I also know a trick....but I dunno if it works......if it works....i'll tell you tongue
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:14 pm

You do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Apec
N00b
N00b
Apec

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:26 am

Aubrey wrote:
I thing that this would help clan a lot.... maybe some of you already know it, i am telling it for newbies....

There is a quest at lvl 21 At Dark Elven Village , that gives u 400k if rates of Quests are x4 , the npc is located in the Temple and his name is Vellior Tetrarch , the quest is named Dangerous Seduction... IMO i will make 2 accounts .

In the first i will make main character and save the name, and in the second account i will make dark elf mages go them 21 lvl and soon if u repeat the quest for 1-3 days u got yourself 3 mil so u can buy top no grade and top D equipment at once.... then when u hit 40 quicker than everyone with your main , u do again some D elfs quests and soon gain C equipment without Dwarfs spoilers or crafter.....

I dont think it will be so easly just think about it there will be more 100 ppl like u w8ing for this mob .. u need to pvp /pk some of them if u want it. We will have 10+ pvp at lvl 15 if u ask me in the beginning of the surver we will pvping for the mobs Twisted Evil And in the room where is ur Q mob will be every time 10+ ppl GL with them Evil or Very Mad
N00b
N00b
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:46 am

First i will do mage , they do more dmg than fighter , secondly i will w8 for the proper moment to give last hit , thirdly as long as they are bots and not my main i could freely pk anyone around there
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:09 am

Aubrey wrote:
First i will do mage , they do more dmg than fighter , secondly i will w8 for the proper moment to give last hit , thirdly as long as they are bots and not my main i could freely pk anyone around there

hehe mage will own all cause ppl wont buy jewels...to no grade...lol!
Back to top Go down
Numbbi
Slayer of n00bs
Slayer of n00bs
Numbbi

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:23 am

Aubrey wrote:

Thx for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:06 am

Psycho wrote:
Aubrey wrote:

hehe mage will own all cause ppl wont buy jewels...to no grade...lol!
but mage could own you, cuz you wount buy jewl too lol!
Back to top Go down
Nucturnal
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Nucturnal

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:21 am

Is the quest repeatable or do you have to create new char everytime?
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:25 am

Aubrey wrote:

Lets make a party there then and pk everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:26 am

Nucturnal wrote:
Is the quest repeatable or do you have to create new char everytime?
nope its not repeatible, but you can almost make same amount of adena doing all other DE's quests till 21 lvl (and make it too ofc).
Back to top Go down
Nucturnal
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Nucturnal

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:31 am

Ohtar wrote:
Aubrey wrote:

Lets make a party there then and pk everyone ^^

Yeah we should do a party and do the quest together : P
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
N00b
N00b
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:50 am

The first time i do the quest it won't be so easy because i will not have good equip , but after i get 400k i will buy top no grade for mage and top jewelery and pass them down to every mage i create , thats the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:53 pm

Is this quest really that famous? Cuz I´ve never heard about it befor Aubrey started this thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
N00b
N00b
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:54 pm

I know many tips if i tell them all , i will be out of business Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:57 pm

Aubrey wrote:
I know many tips if i tell them all , i will be out of business Razz Smile

I wont tell anyone, I prrrrrrromise... Cool
Back to top Go down
Valta
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro
Valta

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:58 pm

Yep Yep.i used that same in supreme
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com/index.htm
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:43 pm

LvL 27 quest at gludin guard alvah gives you 400k at 4x quest rates, i would do this quest with my main character.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ady
N00b
N00b
Ady

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Aubrey wrote:

If i do a dwarf i can do this quest ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special tip for newbies.   Special tip for newbies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special tip for newbies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoldiersOfFortune :: General Discussion :: questions/games/contest/sugestions w/e-
Jump to: