SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wat your gonna take as sub?

Go down 
+4
AnseM
darkOne
Joxxx
Wiggletphyre
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

Wat your gonna take as sub? Empty
PostSubject: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:12 am

I'm going to take a Palladin, Spellhowler and a Archer like Phantom Ranger or Silver Ranger (since evryone is going Hawkeye)

BTW wat sub will be the best to get first confused
Back to top Go down
Joxxx
Game God
Game God
Joxxx

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:32 am

Since im going to be a Shillien Elder, my firts sub will be some kind of spellcaster thats for sure, that way i dont have to buy new eq Razz
Back to top Go down
darkOne
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:45 pm

first sub AW
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:26 pm

HE/Glad, gear will decide.
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:09 am

i think im gonna take a class that owns as much as my main character Cool Idea
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Wiggletphyre wrote:
I'm going to take a Palladin, Spellhowler and a Archer like Phantom Ranger or Silver Ranger (since evryone is going Hawkeye)

BTW wat sub will be the best to get first confused

It will prolly be the spellhowler who will fits you best ... you'll be able to start farming some ms for nobless ... (in case that we won't be as active as you ... )

On topic: I dunno rly what to choose still i'm waiting for an answer from the other guys to see what class they're gonna take ... so i can decide between sws and bd ... if i'm gonna be sws i'll prolly sub in a destro or some kind of an archer (it depends on the equip i'll be able to obtain till that time) and if i'm gonna take a bd i'll have a summoner or gladiator ...
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:46 pm

As im gonna roll BD, best suitible sub would be glady, so i gonna roll it. Then probably somekinde of dd and then mage. Well ill have time to think something out Very Happy but my first su gonna be glady fosho Razz
Back to top Go down
Phlex
Begger
Begger

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:56 pm

After playing a lot different characters I think I might stay with a Gladiator. Maybe Sub BD or SwS than Necro, and possibly Warcryer as my last sub.

Damn it, someone needs to crack the whip at the programmers at Paradise! I want start playing.
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:55 pm

yeah Glads are awesome and its my favourite character, but there are so many ways to play a Glad and everyone is using there own setup, you have HP Glads/Atk Speed Glads and even more, i wanna work my way to Tallum Hvy and Dual Kesh and for B grade i like to use Doom Hvy and Dual Nightmare, but how would you do it?
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:14 am

nah Stig, best for you would be BW heavy with cheap B duals like delusion*delusion or tsurugi*tsurugi, and go full DD style like +5 STR -2 DEX -3 CON, that's what I'll be doing. The loss of DEX is unnoticable, and you lose like ~450 hp+cp. The point: you gain +20% P.ATK! That's HELLUVALOT.
And Doom heavy set is just waste of time, and not worth it. Leave it for tanks.
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat your gonna take as sub?   Wat your gonna take as sub? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat your gonna take as sub?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoldiersOfFortune :: General Discussion :: questions/games/contest/sugestions w/e-
Jump to: