SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF L2-Paradise been hacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

WTF L2-Paradise been hacked Empty
PostSubject: WTF L2-Paradise been hacked   WTF L2-Paradise been hacked Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:05 pm

It appears that the L2p site has been hacked

but i got the feeling its an aprils fools joke
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: WTF L2-Paradise been hacked   WTF L2-Paradise been hacked Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:22 pm

it was a joke but i couldnt laugh about it No i was on L2P's irc channel to find out what happened and then someone said read the bold letters and then i saw it was just a stupid april 1 joke, now april 2 i had hoped for more news about the server but what do we get? just an open beta for an average game that is nothing to L2, i have nothing against WoW (or do i?) but i just believe L2(P) has more to offer for good gameplay.
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: WTF L2-Paradise been hacked   WTF L2-Paradise been hacked Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm

(quoted)... btw the "Banned" joke was better than this "WoW-Paradise" so this was another joke? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: WTF L2-Paradise been hacked   WTF L2-Paradise been hacked Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 pm

yeah, that banned joke kinda freaked me out for about 5 mins then i realised the date xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF L2-Paradise been hacked   WTF L2-Paradise been hacked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF L2-Paradise been hacked
Page 1 of 1