SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

changing classes

Go down 
+7
Ohtar
Wiggletphyre
Ellyen
WarWolf
darkOne
TheStiG
Tesche
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

changing classes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:33 am

good setup against other melee classes but against classes with any kind of ranged attack you will probably die cause they can simply kite you till you run out of HP but thats only the case when you do large scale pvp and open field pvp, setup is good for small scale pvp/cata/oly
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:35 am

in large scale pvp i hope clan can support me with some backup ^^
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:43 pm

yeah of course, only need a good healer and you spamming cp pots Cool
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:37 am

well my choice = Orc but not sure wich one.. Destroyer (50%) - Tyrant (50%)
for clan would be better DS but personally the playstyle of a Tyrant never seems to get boring for me and i dont wanna reroll after my character is lvl 60+
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Destro and tyrant are basicly the same destro has more powerfull attacks and tyrant has more dps.

and well a tyrant with bison below 30% is pretty strong

gonna sub tyrant btw and you can do the same with destro ^^
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:46 pm

probably Tyrant with sub Destroyer Cool cause i made more Tyrants then Destroyers in L2, and its playstyle looks almost the same as of a Glad wich is also a class i like, i had some difficulties of choosing the class i wanna play but im sure i found it now Twisted Evil currently im playing on a 30x server and last sunday we did the raids for sub class and i saw how usefull Destroyers are in a Raid, its a really important class for Raids now atm..
but my experience with a Destroyer just isnt enough to say ok this is gonna be my Main Char.
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:57 pm

yeah and well with CT1.5 comming up you would want to make the class you like best your main since you can get your main to level 85 by then but your subs only to 80

+ we can exchange old equip for subs Smile
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:37 am

sounds like an idea to me, i can do alot of lvls sinds im doing nothing whole summer except for playing L2 and making my character stronger and well i think L2P is gonna be live a bit before summer vacation but the question to you is are you doing the same as i am Question you probably gonna lvl most time in cata/necro and i could help you with that (same country/timezone) if been trying to solo a cata but most of the time i ended up being dead cause so many mobs will go after you and thats why a 2nd person will be handy cause he can distract the mobs long enough, or you could go cata and bring one of our clan buffers with you..
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:27 pm

Ill be playing L2 all summer to ( need to get myself a dynasty set Very Happy) but yeah cata's and necro's are nice places to level.

but will need buffer and healer since we can do: destro Frenzy and after frenzy Tyrant with bison and then destro frenzy again etc. that would give shitloads of exp fast but will need to be healed to stay alive ^^
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:10 pm

I was planning on playing a destro, but I have changed my minde since the fucked up vr and frenzy nerf in ct 1.5 ...

Im think of DA or archer atm.. or maybe support.. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Well i dont think we got a main tank so DA would come in handy
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:28 pm

:O hellohumamanjaraxDD
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:17 am

Tesche wrote:
:O hellohumamanjaraxDD

Have you been drinking Razz
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Wiggletphyre wrote:
Well i dont think we got a main tank so DA would come in handy

That was how I was thinking but DA is the worst of all tanks ^^
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:06 pm

DA isnt that bad, after all it has a Panther and Stun that lands way to much Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Well the panther wont help him in the tanking situation, nor will the stun.
I am talking about aoe tanking.
They are very good att pvp thou Razz
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Well any tank is almost as good as others when is about rb's since tanking isn't a taf task if u got a strong backup:P.Imo diferences betwen tanks are mostly made in pvp/tvt:).
And besides all tanks can be nicely customized with dyes.Isn't hard to choose the right setup according to ur preferences(meatshield or "pvper"Razz).
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:28 pm

And well in raids the destro will have argo most of the time :p
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Wiggletphyre wrote:

I am not sure about that...
because the fucked up frenzy nerf.....
When your HP is above 30% you only get a 50% increased attack instead of 300%.. and that.. erm... sucks...
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 am

Ohtar wrote:
Wiggletphyre wrote:

When your HP is above 30% you only get a 50% increased attack instead of 300%.. and that.. erm... sucks...

yeah but with Over the body you get 25% patk extra and well frenzy + OTB is a lot of p atk, and well keeping below 30% wont be that hard since destro max buffed has like 25k HP
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Wiggletphyre wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Wiggletphyre wrote:

yeah but with Over the body you get 25% patk extra and well frenzy + OTB is a lot of p atk, and well keeping below 30% wont be that hard since destro max buffed has like 25k HP

Maybe you are right. But one question, how the f*** do you get 25k HP on a destro?? How do you buff it to get that shitloud of hp?????
I have been lvl 80 Titan with s-grade and sa health and I was around 15k HP... little less.. how do you get that extra 10k HP ?
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:03 am

Ohtar wrote:
Wiggletphyre wrote:
Ohtar wrote:
Wiggletphyre wrote:

Maybe you are right. But one question, how the f*** do you get 25k HP on a destro?? How do you buff it to get that shitloud of hp?????
I have been lvl 80 Titan with s-grade and sa health and I was around 15k HP... little less.. how do you get that extra 10k HP ?

I think it was some SWS song, COV, Blessed body, health SA +CON and some other stuff basicly all the +health buffs there are.

and in CT1.5 i'm going to get Tyrant-Pally-and warlock sub wich means even more HP/CP from the special Sub skills you can get applyed on your main ^^

http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101683
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:01 pm

cov(pof)/song of life/btb/+5 con/hp sa
and if u get a lucky btb augment ur hp is ridiculous:P
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:04 pm

yeah cant wait to try that xD
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 am

Tesche wrote:
cov(pof)/song of life/btb/+5 con/hp sa
and if u get a lucky btb augment ur hp is ridiculous:P

When I said 15k HP i meant with AIO Razz
I assume you all know what an AIO is from the high rates servers ^^
(All In One, a character that can give all buffs)
And I have one of my own, and unless the BTB augment gives 10k HP I find it kind of hard to belive ^^

But I hope its true, that would be awesome ^^

If you succed with that, take a screen and give me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changing classes   changing classes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changing classes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next