SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus Server

Go down 
+2
Tesche
Ellyen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:03 am

OMG ... can someone translate what ken said O.o ?? i didn't got it all ... Will Exodus be Interlude or WTH ??
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:49 pm

exactly...full interlude with all addons and all custom services:D
Back to top Go down
https://sof1.forumotion.com
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:44 pm

if things work out the way they should we are playing on a Interlude server instead of C5, but this also could mean that some people might wanna change class, so i probably wanna play Glad instead of HE in fact i like both but i have played Archers and Nukers 90% of the time and it was getting boring so more chance i will stick to Glad and make it high lvl then making a HE and have to re-roll at lets say 60..
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:23 pm

Well i stick to destroyer.

I pwn ppl on PvP server with OE S grade in some NM and a HD Very Happy you wont believe how stupid ppl get when they got some OE S grade i mean attacking a destro with frenzy with a OL with dagger i mean thats like driving infront of a train and thinking your car will protect you ^^
Back to top Go down
TheStiG
Not a dorf!
Not a dorf!
TheStiG

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:11 am

Destroyer with Frenzy/Rage/Fullbuffed running to you is still the most scary thing in L2 ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 pm

or my full buffed felline king with 5k patck runing for big orcs in wall of argos:D:D
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:54 am

Somehow i doubt it wil be FULL interlude.
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:19 pm

how?
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:40 pm

It isnt that easy to make even c5 from c4. Now they will try to make interlude from c4, but they will have tu use add-ons and stuff like that. And with that stuff comes all the problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:44 pm

well yea but thats the point...theyll just make something new...and they seem preety sure about it even tho theyll probably have to work a bit!
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:17 pm

You need to be more than sure if you what to creat something like this tho. These thing doesn't work like: "I whant so I will do it". You must have skills in this kind stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:55 pm

lol man thats ken's job....thats what he does in his life...( i dont think his unskilled)..maybe will work maybe not but i dont think he started it because he had a dream:D
Back to top Go down
Wiggletphyre
Admin
Admin
Wiggletphyre

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:20 pm

yeah or he was wasted Oo
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:10 pm

Sometimes people like to bite more than they can swallow. Now this interlude thingie is more like comerial. L2p staff whant to make more ppl come to server, so they thought not to make c5, cuz theres supreme. Interlude to most ppl sound more atractive than c5 tho. Well how they will do we will see in beta. But still i wount be full interlude, except they will hack into retails database and hack all retail files, then it would be full interlude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:26 pm

WarWolf wrote:
Sometimes people like to bite more than they can swallow. Now this interlude thingie is more like comerial. L2p staff whant to make more ppl come to server, so they thought not to make c5, cuz theres supreme. Interlude to most ppl sound more atractive than c5 tho. Well how they will do we will see in beta. But still i wount be full interlude, except they will hack into retails database and hack all retail files, then it would be full interlude Very Happy

You're as smart as ever ... Very Happy ... anyway i'm not rly interested if it will be c5, interlude or c987218461247165 ... i'll be happy to play when it comes to play ... i made this topic cause i wasn't sure if i must download the interlude client Smile
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:57 pm

Well as i see you must download it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tesche
Admin
Admin

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:51 pm

unless ur a magician and u can nock the fingers and get a client:P
Back to top Go down
Ellyen
Game God
Game God
Ellyen

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:57 pm

I wish i was a magician and nock the fingers to get smth ... but if i could it wouldn't have been the client for sure Smile ... and btw don't ask what would that be Wink
Back to top Go down
WarWolf
Game God
Game God
WarWolf

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:35 pm

I bet i know what it is:DDD
Back to top Go down
AnseM
Wannabee Pro
Wannabee Pro

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 am

WarWolf pretty much summed everything going with Exodus up.
There's alot of interlude servers going around; none of them are full, even close to. More like miles away. All have crapload of bugs, glitches, expliots, crashes, lag, crap and shit like that. For example, the Mikrolineage server I played on was premade from C1; It could be even prelude. YES, PRELUDE. The Overlord's runspeed buff (Haste of Paagrio) gave +10 more runspeed than regular Windwalk. It was a prelude/c1 thing in retail, and it was normalised YEARS ago.
Right now, none of servers have anything better than C4 files; they were leaked from retail during C4 PTS *(C3 currently being). L2Supreme worked their way right to C5 - thats a shitload of hard work.
I, like WarWolf, likely doubt they will make a world of lineage perfect to play on.
Now, I'm enjoying WoW. Yeah, I know, people call it carebear and I comletely agree; you are safe and protected everywhere - world pvp is hardly anywhere.
Battlegrounds - the pvp zone - are random and premade, thus boring. Quests and lore, storylines are interesting but not necessary.
What I like in WoW: GAMEPLAY.
Custom interfaces, mods and addons. Create your own style.
The classes are created godly: melee capabilities and ranged functions are PERFECTLY balanced.
Anyways, I'm babbling too much blah blah blah.
Have a good time eveyone.
P.S. (phrase of words people on WoW forums like to say):
/this wall of text will crit for alot of dmg. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
Sponsored content

Exodus Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus Server   Exodus Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus Server
Page 1 of 1