SoldiersOfFortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoldiersOfFortune

Clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GRACIA SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freshou
Begger
Begger

GRACIA SERVER Empty
PostSubject: GRACIA SERVER   GRACIA SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Hey People king ... i just want to ask if anyone want to join in a SERVER i am GM, the server is a little empty he is new and we are trying to get members if someone want to join they can get TOP S Apella SET Dinasty ARMORS and WEAPONS anything even Wyvern affraid we also can RAID Antharas Valakas Etc its is very easy to LOG into the server i will put the WEBSITE here: http://pwp.netcabo.pt/antonio.coelho/Lineage2.htm go there and get the PATCH and the files to switch in your L2 SYSTEM Folder cheers ... the ACCOUNT is AUTO CREATE if dont work go down there and click NEW ACCOUNT... ah and after Log PM SNK Well if need more answers send PM here in forum or in MSN: Freshou_SNK@hotmail.com ... The SERVER IS NOW GRACIA geek

New Post jocolor

Last edited by Freshou on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ohtar
Game God
Game God
Ohtar

GRACIA SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRACIA SERVER   GRACIA SERVER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Well, Maybe Ill have time to check it out^^

But a server with a wierd url and with barely anyplayers isnt to tempting Razz
Back to top Go down

GRACIA SERVER
Page 1 of 1